Tuesday, June 29, 2010

blessings

On my birthday last March, somebody told me that good things will come my way and my Boracay trip with my hubby is just the start of it. I think that started to give me hope and I actually looked forward to the good things that will come way. I truly feel that I have been really blessed...my strong bond with God (who I know will never leave nor forsake me)my good relationship with my husband, my awfully cute, smart & funny daughter, my siblings who have been so supportive,my improving relationship with my mother, etc. True enough, God has blessed me more, I was given a nice profit sharing from our company (I was able to treat my family, which I was not able to do for the longest time) and I was given a promotion! I actually thanked our President for the nice profit sharing & promotion and he replied to me saying, "Thank you for the good work." I was really touched. Thank you Lord for all Your graces, my words are not enough to express the gratitude that I feel right now:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home